- I have a hotness rating of 4.6, which at first pissed me off when I thought it was an attractiveness rating. Apparently, it is a measure of how close my former residence is to a toxic waste dump.
- I am a Crew Supervisor for the Public Works Department in Myrtle Beach. I'm not sure what that means, but I get to live in Myrtle beach, so hell yeah!
- Feel free to contact me for all your possum control needs in New Zealand???? I also have some affiliation with the commerical possum fur industry.
- Somebody, somewhere must actually read my plumbing repair articles since they show up fairly high in the search.
- I have a couple of poems published that I had completely forgotten about.
- I am a member of the Hawkes Bay Small Bore Rifle Association Shooting Team. Funny though since I don't even own a gun here in NC.
- The file where my graduate school thesis is located has somehow been appropriated by various weird, bot generated, spam sites looking for content, most notable among them--"Jessica F*%k Machine."
Monday, November 22, 2010
Thou Shalt Not Google Thyself
I have eaten of the tree of knowledge and made the following discoveries by googling myself:
Posted by Dean at 10:52 PM