- In my rear view mirror, I can see your handicapped parking permit, but you seem to be misinformed. My bumper is not a designated handicapped parking spot.
- "Extra" credit implies you already did something to be awarded initial credit.
- REALLY nice rims! They go well with the bondo all over your left quarter panel, and the smoking exhaust is a nice touch.
- Telling your kid "If you calm down, mommy will get you a surprise" just encourages WalMart to give your kid free sugar when you walk in the door.
- If you work a cash register, you might want to learn how to count change. Perhaps, you could look into taking preschool math.
- You call yourself a blogger? Your last post was over a month ago! Oh, wait...that's me.
- Putting a sign up to keep yourself out of the snack cabinet does not do much good to keep you out of your kid's Halloween candy sitting on the counter. Oh, wait...that's me again. (You would think I would have learned from LAST YEAR.)
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Messages to Random People This Week
Posted by Dean at 6:29 PM